Monday, February 6, 2012

Wow I died again...

I gotta stop doing this lol. But yeah, I died for a little bit due to some complications which I won't go into. But, I will let you folks know that I am still alive. I've just been super busy. But, to get you all caught up on work news...

So last monday we took our 2nd assesment test, which everyone failed, but not because we don't know what the hell we're doing. The testing system spazzed and changed a bunch of answers on everyone's test. When I retook mine I got a 96 so it was good =) And yesterday we took our 3rd and I passed with a 92.8 =) I only missed 3, but the one I missed I knew the answer after I submitted the test, and I had that movie moment of "Nooooooo!!!!". But anyway, weeks 1-3 are done, now on to week 4 starting today. Only one more week of training after this one and then as long as I pss that final test then it'll be on to nesting for me. One week of nesting and then I am on the production floor.

So it's safe to say everything is going good there.

My unemployment came in, the last check, my taxes came in, and I got my first check from Alorica. So everything's pretty good. I need to wait until my copy of my birth certificate gets in so I can get a GA driver's license and be able to get a car though lol.

Well, I have stuff I have to do before work I just wanted to update you =) Later all.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment