Thursday, January 26, 2012

Okay, so I died for a couple of days...

Only figuratively speaking obviously, but my work schedule got so bad I just couldn't get on for the life of me. And then when I could, Chris Sr had taken his laptop and it's even harder to egt on Chris Jr.'s computer even when he's not here. So that explains the lack of communication there.

But to give you all an update I'll be getting my final check from unemployment this week, as well as my first check from Ryla, then on the 1st, MY TAXES!!! I'm going to be working on getting a car because honestly, Sev's car is about to crap out. It needs a lot of work done to it, and although I knew this before yesterday, something happened to open my eyes to just how bad it was...

I got super low on gas and couldn't make it to work and Chris Sr saw me about to have to risk my job by calling out and let me take his car to work. I left at the same time I always do and got there in about 30 an hour. Usually? Takes me 45 minutes. Traffic was the same, but the car didn't have trouble getting up the hills or accelerating if it's speed dropped.

Yes, I have been driving the car since Nov. but the car needed repairs before I came along and now I can just see Sev is going to ask me to pay for anything it needs. If I do that, with him about to have to go back to SC, not only am I just helping him, I'd be screwing myself because that's the car I use for work. So, I'm going to work on getting a car to prevent being without a ride when Sev gets shipped back to SC.

Anyway, I have stuffs I have to do before work so I gotta go. I'll try to update more tomorrow when I have the day off.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment