Thursday, January 5, 2012

Missing people

So last night/this morning I got to talk to a girl who I haven't talked to in an extremely long time, due to my own stupidity but still... It was a nice few hours that we got to talk, and I'm glad I had left my AIM logged on after Ashley got off-line otherwise I wouldn't have been on for her to message me. I think I'm going to get in the habit of just having it on the whole time I'm on, just to be safe =).

There's nothing better than being able to talk to someone who was a big part of your world for a couple years. She was my biggest muse back when we spoke. A lot of my stories were influenced by her and she knows it. I can't tell you how many one-shots or chapters she influenced over numerous conversations. Or even how many scenes in a chapter... You guys get the point lol.

Anyway, so I'm not going to be on-line much today, but I did promise to post more since my demons are no longer howling in my head. It is nice to not be hearing them in a steady stream anymore. Well, it's short, but it's an update lol. That and I want to be able to use videos on YouTube as a form of music since for some reason I can't update this site while bring logged in to YouTube since Google has to own both and can't have 2 accounts logged in at the same time haha. On to my other projects before Shaun gets back in from his cig.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment