Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I think my drug tester was trained by TSA lol

First off, happy new year to everyone, I hope it goes as good for you as you want it to! And for those of you, like me, who had a small hitch in the beginning, let's hope it picks up!

So anyway, today I had to go take my drug test as part of the hiring process for getting into Ryla, and it was definitely an experience lol. When I first get there and walk in with Shaun, he stays in the smaller of the two lobbies, and I walk into the main room/lobby to sign in. After I sign in, the receptionist tells me I can't leave the building until the test is done, so I ask her if I can stick my head into the smaller lobby to let my friend know I'm staying in the main lobby and she actually told me no. If I stuck my head out there it would actually null the test that I hadn't even taken yet!

Wait... What!? It made no sense but luckily Shaun heard us talking and came in without me having to stick my head out of the door.

So after waiting for a few minutes I finally got called in... Now, from living in FL, here is what I'm used to. Walking into a room, handing a lady or guy my ID and emptying pockets. Today was the most invasive drug test I have ever received, and all I did was go in a cup...

When I finally walked into the testing room, the lady asked me to empty my hoodie pockets before I removed it, and then my pants pockets. Okay, only a little odd, no need for concern. As soon as she looks at me and realizes I have a t-shirt on over a thermal shirt she actually has me remove the t-shirt! Okay, what the Hell is going on here... It's an over shirt right now! Okay, fine... So I did.

This is where I feel like I'm giving TSA a visit. She actually gives me a pat down from my ankles to my waist, going as far as asking me to pull my pants tight against my crotch so she could see I wasn't hiding anything in underwear or anything like that. You think that's bad? I actually had to essentially cup my breasts in front of her by pulling my shirt tight across each one, and pressing in on the valley of the bra, to show her there was nothing in there! I felt so frickin dirty by the time I left there, I was actually in a small state of shock. I have never had that kind of drug test experience.

I told the lady, I have never basically been molested during a drug test and she said that the company is very strict about making sure people weren't smuggling in piss at body temperature. Every measure possible was taken to make sure the right people got in. All I could do was shake my head.

I understand trying to weed out the bad seeds but do you have to molest the good ones?

Oi... Anyway...

So I know it's been a few days since my last entry, but honestly my inner demons have been rearing their ugly little heads lately so it's been hard to focus on anything. When that happens, I just try not to blog because then the things I'm feeling tend to scare those who read the blogs and make them worry. I found it's best to avoid the computer at that point, because I don't want to worry anyone, but we all have our bad days. Mine just make people worry, even though when I'm out of the slump I don't think even half the things I find floating in my head during those times.

But, the good news is that the demons have passed! w00t! I think I even feel some creative stirrings happening. Helps that I've been working on moving stories of mine from a site and seeing some old stuff of mine. I really have had artist's block for a while now, and what little bit has managed to slip through has made me feel a bit better, especially with the few reviews I've gotten on what I posted.

Well, I have an email to type up to miss Rayne with some stuff I don't want to put in here (about a cute guy hehe), so I'll post to you later!

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment