Thursday, December 22, 2011

You know what I would love?

I wish my eye would stop being blurry. Not eyes, eye. My left eye is the blurred one, and it is seriously messing with my vision. My vision is going bad as it is, so when it has its days that it does this, it drives me crazy. If I close my left eye, I can see just fine out of my right, and I can't very well walk around all day with only one eye open.

I COULD GET A PIRATE EYE PATCH!! That would eliminate the problem I suppose... Hmm... If I wore an eye patch and pretended to be a pirate, think I could find Captain Jack Sparrow? Hehe.

Anyway, music videos have become my source of music lately since all my CDs and stuff are back in Daytona. I'm beginning to have faith in all of this working out good =)

Speaking of things working out, I got a hold of my recruiter again, and as of Tuesday my name is in the system for a call back as soon as they get to it =). He put in a letter of recommendation for me and said he's positive they'll be calling me as soon as they have a free moment. I'm officially one step closer to getting hired on! Oh, this is definitely good, and much needed, news on my end.

So, in other news, I found out that I forgot to finish a story of mine. I finished it in my head, but never finished it on the computer since we lost internet around the time I "finished" it. So as far as I knew, I had finished it. But I found out from a reader that it's been sitting dormant for the longest time. Now, here is the problem. I can't remember for the life of me how I ended it in my head cos I don't remember much of the story. It was a sequel to another story so I"m having to go in and save all the chaps from the first story on the comp so I Can re-read them, and then to do the same for this sequel, so I can figure out where the Hell I was going with the ending.

I HATE having a story of mine just siting there, not going anywhere. I'm going to work on fixing this, and then I still have another one I have to finish, and slowly, little by little, my inspiration is coming back. I haven't really had all that much inspiration in the longest time, and it bugs me. I was writing straight from the time I was 14 until now, and only in the last 3 years has my inspiration been giving me trouble. But then again, that is when all my stress starting creeping into my life.

Honestly, I think it all started about the time I had Cheryl Humphrey as my manager at 7-Eleven. She put me through the ringer numerous times, and yeah, thinking back on it, that was about my stress started. Damn Cheryl... Anyway, I'm going to head off of here so I can work on getting those chapters. I need to finish this story, or I'm going to go insane.

-KTFX

ps- Happy holiday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment