Monday, December 19, 2011

Okay, it's done....

I have officially finished making out every single Christmas card I was sending out this year and when Shaun gets back tonight from visiting with the guys I'll have him run me to the post office real quick, or see if he'll do it tomorrow. I had intended on having them sent out today but... I... I derped... I had all the addresses, and the stamps, and the cards.... Without anything written in them >
My right hand is in serious cramping pain from having to hold a pen when my fingers being the way they are. I"m one of those people that rest their hand on the table/paper when writing to steady my chicken scratch, so my hand is hurting from 21 envelopes being written on and 21 cards being written in. Shoot me to end the pain haha.

I heard back from my recruiter, in other news, and he said he'll be sending me a more detailed email tonight about moving ahead with getting hired for a permanent spot in Ryla. I'm keeping my eye out for it.

But yeah, when Shaun gets home tonight, if it's not too late I think I'll ask him to run me to the post office. If he won't I'll just have him take me tomorrow =).

Well, I'm going to go diddle around online, possible watch a Billy Zane (heart!) movie. And keep an eye out for the Steelers game tonight when they do play. I'll just watch the score from my phone from time to time.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment