Monday, December 26, 2011

Well, at least one of my projects is completed!

As I've said in other posts, with my phone steadily crapping out, I've been working on sending all the pics that I've taken with my camera to my phone so I can keep them before my phone officially dies and I lose them forever. That project is finally completed! And I've actually posted the rest of them on my Facebook so they're somewhere safe in case my computer crashes haha. Now I just need to work on sending my downloaded pics to my email so I can save those to the comp itself since those won't be getting posted anywhere.

I even posted a chapter for one of my two fics that I need to finish, so hopefully that will go well =) I'm going to be taking a break from sending my pics to myself, especially since they're the less important ones that can be found with the proper searching, to work on seeing if I can't get more chapters out.

Since one of the stories was already finished at one point, even if only in my head, all I have to do is re-read the chapters that were posted to see if it triggers any memories of where I was going with the ending =). However, the other story isn't even anywhere near the ending, so it's going to take more work. But I'm up for it.

Right now, with Shaun still being asleep, I think I'm going to run to the bathroom and then get to work on seeing what chapters I can come up with =). Wish me luck folks!

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment