Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Ha, I done did it this time lol.

Wow... You know, I forgot that one of the sites I post on has a two story per day limit. So, I'm sitting there, working on moving all these stories to said site late last night/this morning, and when I wake up this morning I have an email.

Hi,

This is a notification that your account has been locked. Please read the rules for posting on AC, there is a two story limit per day for updating as to allow equal opportunity to occupy space on the Most Recent page. Your account will be unlocked in 7 days as per the rules. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to visit the forum or email to ask them.

Thank you,

Mare & Julilly
Moderators

All I could do was try not to laugh, which would have possibly woken Shaun, who is the reason I didn't get to bed til after 4 this morning. Ugh... just a little over four hours of sleep.

Get yer minds outta the gutter ya pervs... He went over to see Sev, Xan, and CJ yesterday around 4 and around 11-12 area it started storming pretty bad. We didn't have tornado watches but the winds sure fooled me on that one.They were rattling the windows again and it made me so damn nervous when it started howling. So of course by 1 something when he wasn't home yet, I called to make sure he was still there and hadn't tried driving home in that mess. Told him to take his time on coming home and that I was just checking on him. Told me he might be leaving soon but he didn't know as it was but it was whatever.

And about 2 something the storm got worse so I called him to inform him how it was over here, since he's almost a fully city away so I knew that could/would make a difference in how a storm is felt. If it can be raining on one side of the road, but not on the other, it can be calmer in a place almost five miles away. So, I let him know how it is, and I guess it was headed from where I am, to where he was, because he was finally seeing the bad weather himself, because when I called at 1 it was barely drizzling there according to him. By this point the worst of it was over him so he said he might end up staying the night if it didn't get any better, but to call him if it started clearing up over here so he could take advantage of it and come home if he chose to.

So I hop in the shower and get back online, and by 3 something the weather had been tame for about 20 minutes or so, so I called him and told him of this, and he said he was leaving. Almost forty minutes later, ps, it only takes 15-20 to get there from here, and vise versa, he finally texts me to let me know he had a cig and ended up talking a little with Sev and Xan. Bastard scared the crap out of me, but whatever, he's heading home. Now I can time it and if he's not home after a certain amount of time I'm stealing Chris Sr.'s car to go make sure he didn't wreck, because now the winds are picking back up.

If theses winds are strong enough to rattle glass, I can only imagine what they can do to a car on a wet road, with crappy tires. I know, I'm paranoid, but I get super bad about it when the bad storms come rolling around. We all remember this blog about mother nature and how I feel about her storms. Hell, there's one going right now so I'm actually getting off of here soon. I hadn't even meant to talk this long, but I got started, and with it taking my mind off of the weather outside, I just kept rolling haha.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment