Sunday, December 18, 2011

Today's word of evil is: GREED.

You see, everything you are about to read, is exactly how things are. The texts have been typed up how they were written, sans a few spelling errors, and nothing has been changed. The following conversation took place between me and Sev, the guy who is letting us use his car while we are up here. Not like he is ever using it anyway, he literally just leaves it sit and wonders why it acts on him when he does that. Do I need to go on?

Sev's texts. My texts.


Hey, this is Sev. I was wondering. Could you use some of that money you got from the job to put oil in my car? I know you pay for gas and all, but I literally have no money for oil since my mom was $100 shorter than usual, and the $100 for Primerica sill had no come in. If you can do that I'd owe you.

Is there anyway you can have Xan do it? I just told him earlier I can't even spare money for a 2-liter for him to drink cos we need $ for getting our stuff from FL and I think Xan should do it anyway since he benefited from Ryla too and never put any gas in it when we had the job. The money from his brother for gas didn't come in til after so it was not used on gas like it was supposed to be.

Yeah, like I could get Xan to give me any money from it. He feels he needs every $ to get to his trucking school so he can give roadside blowjobs to bears.

Unfortunately I can't do it. I HAVE to save money for getting our stuff up here and he knows that. He's just saving money for in case shit. And I'm not losing my shit. I have put my fair share in. Ask him for it. It's not fair to ask more from me cos he is greedy. That 30 from his brother was to go for gas and since it didn't come in til late he should have put it to oil.

No, not in case shit. He has been trying to get to this place since Sept cause his school charges for a physical, doesn't provide the food, and he wouldn't know when the first check would come in and needs it to survive. And he plans on sending some money back here when he can get he job to help here. Xan spent that money already, on gas, your cigs, and other things people wanted as well as he used it when HE went places on his own time. Frankly, if my car doesnt get oil, I am going to have to ask my car to be taken places as little as possible and you guys walk places when possible to prevent my car breaking down. My mother stopped helping at the start of the month, and I ran out of money to spend on shit fast. I still have about $20 owed to me on gas and another $20 I was going to spend on oil to fill the car up instead. I have $2.65 or something in my bank account right now. So I can't get it myself or I would just foot the bill.

I paid him back, so no excuses there. He should have put it where needed. I can't do it because I need to get my shit from FL. And why didn't YOU put oil in it when your mom originally sent you the money for Primerica and extra for that? Or out of the times you have had money since you knew the oil was needed? Why does it have to fall on me? And I paid you back for what -I- borrowed. I even gave you a little extra. It's not my fault he wont help and I have already put in way more than enough. No one told you to put the 20 in for your interview that was of your own choice. Why should I have to put you back for that 20? That no one asked for. I'm not even asking for all the money I have put in because I did it for my use, like you did for yours.

Not saying you have to return the car, but start using Senior's car to get around when possible, since obviously no one is going to spend the 10 or 20 on oil.

And when I paid you back for gas, I also paid you back for the cigs I asked you to get for Shaun. So I owe nothing. If someone else owes you, get it from them. I told him how to get more money for the trucking thing, but it wasn't to his liking. So, I have no sympathy for him right now. Because in gas I have spent 100 AT LEAST. So Xan can put in his share. And if you get 2 things of oil it'll only run like 5. So have Xan spare that.

First off honey, my mom sent that money and most all of it went to rent, and some money for food. What I had left, again, went to utilities and food to cover us, but I ran out and had to ask someone else for money and that ws used on food as well. As for the $20 for my car, I had no choice cause it was in the red hon, and I didn't want to break down. Also, I let you borrow $10 for gas while we were waiting for you guys to get paid.

And he was supposed to give you that back sweetie. Until I get my unemployment and I would pay him bac. So talk to him on that one. And don't get snippy when I'm not being bitchy. Dear. It's rude. I'm just stating that it's bull that I am expected to putin everything. And part of the convo with your mom was about "A little extra for oil." And that didn't happen. It's not fair and you know it. I'm just looking like the only option when I'm not this tie. I'm sorry I can't do it.

And while I was typing all of this up, Sev blew up my phone with 9 different messages that I didn't reply to yet, because I need to type them up first...

As well as I asked you both, that one of you, with they money you get from the call place, you at LEAST got some oil for the car. Since you guys were using it so much, I asked that the moment you get money, get oil. As well as I bought cigs the other day for Shaun you have yet to pay me back for. As well as you don't seem to understand, Xan being here and flaking off at that call place would be bad as well as him being here would use more money in him being here. It was already agreed upon that when you all were paid oil would be in my car. Usually I spend 50 in groceries, but she sent $100 less that she usually did and more was spent than I was used to. We were starving here from that, cause we had less. I said I needed oil money cause she was only going to send rent, and she did but ALL the oil money was used on groceries. I am not saying that YOU have to pay it, but as you have my car I was asking and I would owe you. And really, if he owed me 10, then you would pay him back, then cut the middle man and put 10 of oil in my car. Or however much a decent oil is. Cause really, if my car breaks down from oil, every one that has used my car since, gets to foot the bill, divded betwen us.

And my reply:

Okay, I only asked you to get smokes for shaun once and I paid you back when I paid you for the gas, as I said earlier. Not my fault you can't remember, ask Shaun, he was right there when I told you what part of the 34 was that I gave you. Not the 24 I owed you for gas and cigs, but 34. I gave you extra. And when you FIRST asked your mom for Primerica money, you asked for oil as well. THAT is the time I'm talking about, I was unaware you've used that excuse since. And don't call Wendy's groceries, it's not. That's fast food junk that coud have gone to groceries. And how can you owe me when you have no way of paying me back? At all. You hve no job, and no one is going to be helping you anymore. And oh my god, one time putting gas in. AFTER THE JOB. And I told you why I'm saving my money right now. Don't you know how much in gas and truck it's going to cost to get my shit up here? Seriously, Xan can put the 10 into the oil himself. I CAN'T DO IT COS I NEED TO GET MY SHIT. I'm going to have to spend a lot in gas to ge tmy stuff up here, and I'm sorry if it's an inconvience to you, but maybe instead of buying fingerless gloves you should have put that to oil. Instead of buying YOUR smokes, not SHAUN'S you could have spend that in oil. I'm sorry I can't do it right now, but that's not my fault. When he got paid, he knew oil was needed, maybe he should hae grabbed it when he was spending money on benadryl? Or, you could even sell the video games you don't play anymore. One alone would do it right there.

Actually, no it can't. Old games don't sell for good money.

I meant the XBox ones. And so find a few you don't play and find a game store instead of pawn shop. They pay more.

Oi.... What a night... So yeah, that finally ended... God, I really do get bitter to people sometimes, I won't lie.... It irks me so much... Anyway, I never got around to typing or movie idea on the comp so I'm going to work on that lol.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment