Friday, December 16, 2011

Busy busy busy...

Quick injury update: My shoulder is doing much better. I can now touch it with no pain as long as I don't press into it. My hand however... I can't not bump it into something. I even had a bruise from the roll...


You can see it in the little black circle, especially if you look to the right of the circle and let the side of your vision catch it. It was right on the bone of my ring knuckle in the palm of my hand.

So anyway, I got my pay from Ryla, and I'm working on getting onto another project. I applied on-line like I was supposed to, and even called the guy that recruited me to let him know I did the application process and asked him to find out what I need to do next. It would be so awesome to have a job again so I could get the Hell off of unemployment. I can't stand being on it, honestly. It's driving me crazy. Those of you who know me on a personal level know how industrious I am, you know how I can get when I have no job to keep me busy.

Hopefully things will go right and I'll have a job on either their Verizon or AT&T project, and be on my way to being off of this unemployment. It's a full-time thing and if I can get t then I'll be making some good money, quite happily so =) I'll be making close to what I was making at 7-Eleven, if not more. It's awesome. Wish me luck all.

So with XMas coming up I'm working on sending out the dreaded cards lol. I've got qe a few people I'm working on getting the addresses of, and a couple of them are out of country so I'm going to have to get their stamps directly from the lady behind th post office counter. But, other than that, if things go right then I'll be going with Shaun down to FL to get our stuff from the house before it all ends up in the trash. This is going to be one hell of a drive.

Greyhound to FL, go to the nearest UHaul place, get a vehicle and drive down to WPB, get what stuff of ours is down there, come back up, get the stuff from Ormond, and then drive back up to GA and find a storgae unit. And, we have to try to do all of this before I get signed back on.

-FACEDESK-

Someone shoot me... Gotta tell ya though, once I do get a job I am going to finally be able to save up for a car. We're currently relying on Sev's car, which can't make the drive to and from FL or we would take it, instead of greyhound, but he might be getting a job soon, which could cause transportation problems. Here's to hoping it won't.

Hopefully Rayne, you won't be the only one viewing this anymore, Emmi, my dearest of friends, finally has the link here, so we'll see if she finds her way =)

Well, everyone, off to work on some emails and then transferring the movie idea that Shaun and I are working on from notebook to computer lol.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment