Saturday, December 10, 2011

So, who royally hurt herself?

In case you can't figure it out, that would be me. I tripped on my way to check on the clothes that I had in the dryer and when I was falling I smacked the ball joint of my shoulder in the corner of a wall, made a dent in the process, and as I landed on the floor in a pained heap, my hand rolled under me. Now, the fact of it rolling wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have a broken ring finger, starting at the bottom knuckle. The impact and rolling just damaged the already bad as it was wound.

Right now, typing is Hell, but I wanted to give people an update on me =). I know the updates are appreciated for those of you (Rayne) that like to keep an eye on me =).

So anyway, Monday is my last day on the BENEFEDS project, and as soon as that's done either I'll be moving to the Verizon project or the AT&T project with Arthur's help. Either way I still have a job in general. Typing at work is going to be Hell with this broken finger. It hurts to move my pinky and ring finger of my right hand, but even the action of moving my middle finger is sending waves of pain through the other two, making me think the damage is worse than what it was before.

Now, question is, who the Hell can afford to go to the doctor, and the most they'll do for me anywhere is put a splint on it, give me pills and send me home. I can do the pills and home myself. I'll just try to bare the pain until I get my unemployment check and can afford to get a hand splint to keep it still.

I guess the worse part is that it's my right hand and that's my dominant hand. Luckily I can learn how to work around it. typing it still murder though.

Well, I have a butt ton of pics to upload to facebook so I don't lose them when my phone finally does crap out, so I'll write more at another date.

Small note before I sign off. Monday being the last day for the BENEFEDS thing, we're open from 8a-12a and I'm pulling the whole shift. Wish me luck! lol.

-KTFX

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you hurt yourself so badly. :(

    You're in for a long day on Monday. But the paycheck should be nice. Hope you get placed on another project right away.

    ReplyDelete