Monday, December 5, 2011

Another day, another dollar in mah pocket

Today is both exciting and nerve wracking... Today is the first day I go in for my training at RYLA and I'm so nervous. I have to pass the final test in 2 days to make sure I stay on, and although I'm very computer savvy, I'm almost nervous about jobs and tests. Tends to make my mind blank, but it's an "open book" test, which just means I point and click on a screen to show them I do know what I'm doing lol. And with how computer savvy I am, this will all work out fine for me! =)

But anyway, another bit of good news. I finally got to see the third Transformers movie. I've been a huge fan of them since I was a kid man. I literally would miss my school bus in the morning just to watch the cartoon and someone would take me to school after, It was an incentive to keep my grades up haha. I'd say it worked.

Hate the fact that Patrick Durpsey was in it though. I never like him in any role he is in. If I can avoid him, I do.

Anyway, everyone wish me luck. If I can do good enough then that offer to move over to the AT&T project after the BENEFEDS one will be open and I'll take it and be good on having a job up here in GA.

A small part of me does miss Florida, you know, all my friends, but I have to say, it's so much better up here. People actually say excuse me even if they THINK they bumped you. If you dial a wrong number you don't get some asshole to chew you out, you get a lady who laughs and helps you get the right number.

There are so many mean people there, so many jerks and assholes alike, but here... It's so calm and peaceful. No one is in a hurry so you're not going to get run over for actually going the speed limit. I love it here. I can't wait for us to get our own place so we can have friends come up here to see us.

I'm going to go work on some online stuff so I can be ready to leave when it's time.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment