Monday, January 16, 2012

Well folks, I'm sick...

Yep, I went and got sick. But, here is why, and it's not my fault.

Carissa, Daniel's new wife, thinks that because she's "too educated" to take any jobs that are "beneath" her. So, right now it's just Daniel paying for the rent, electric, cell, internet, car insurance, gas, and food. Oh wait, I lied. Daniel is only paying the rent and the electricity. Chris Sr is paying the car insurance and the cell bill, and giving him gas money, as well as money for food...

Sev STILL doesn't have a job so Chris Jr. is paying for rent, electric bills, internet, car insurance, cell bill, gas, and food. Every now and then Sev's mom or dad send money to help out. Wait... Lied again... DAMMIT I have to stop lying!! Chris Sr. is paying for the cell and the car insurance.

So wait... Chris Sr. is paying the insurance on 3 cars, and the bills of 3 cell phones, the electric of his own place, giving Daniel gas money, paying on his own car, as well as putting gas in it, internet, rent on the apartment we're staying in....I'm lying again aren't I?

*sigh* Someone really should make me stop lying...

Here's the truth...

Daniel: Rent, electric, internet.
Chris Jr.: Rent, electric, internet, food, gas. (doing better)
Chris Sr.: Internet, food, gas, 3 cell phones, 3 car insurances, food for Daniel and Carissa, gas money for Daniel.

Note how rent and electric, THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT THINGS of his bill set that should be getting paid aren't in that list? It's because Sev won't get a job saying he can't do anything that's too stressful, nothing with customer interaction, nothing that requires heavy lifting or being on his feet for too long. But he's more than happy to live with Chris Jr. and eat anything Chris Jr. buys, and use up his electricity, and spend the money that his parents send foolishly. And Carissa just won't get a fucking job.

Okay, at the apartment she shares with Daniel, here is what she does. NOTHING. She BARELY takes care of their infant, I saw her let that poor baby girl cry for almost an hour straight one time so she could surf the net on her phone, she makes Daniel clean the house, handle the baby when he's home, and cook. She does nothing at all because she thinks it's beneath her.

Because Sev won't get a job, and Carissa won't get a job, Chris Sr., who is trying to be a good dad and keep his two boys, as well as his grandchild (from Daniel and Carissa) in a home so no one ends up on the streets. Because no one wants to get off their asses, we have no power at the apartment we share with Chris Sr., who hasn't been asking me for money to help before this mess up with my unemployment. We're even about to lose the apartment because he has been working on making sure his kids didn't end up on the streets, and yet, since this is partially the fault of others, no one will put me and Shaun in a temporary spot.

Chris Sr. can't afford a hotel for the 3 of us, so he's asked Daniel and Carissa to put us up, nope. They have 3 bedrooms and they can't put us in one? Chris jr. can't because he has a one bedroom with Sev on the couch and Xan on the floor, so that leaves me and Shaun trying to figure out... WTF ARE WE DOING!?

I seriously wish Chris Sr. would have come to me before it got this bad and said to me, "Kat, can you please give me some money for the bills? I'm bad off and even though I told you I wouldn't ask from your unemployment, if you don't help we could lose power and even the apartment." If he would have told me it was this bad I would have gladly given him money, but he didn't want us to worry. Guess what we're doing...

So, because there's no power, that means there is no heat, which means...!!!...I got sick. I have the hacking cough, fever, head and body aches, and congested sinuses to prove it. So since it's partially his fault, as soon as Chris Jr. wakes up to go to work, and is gone, me and Shaun are high-jacking his bedroom.

So, that's my update for you all... I'm going to go find something to do until Chris Jr. wakes up and goes to work... Ugh... someone make this cough go away...

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment