Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A newer update!

So I'm putting the Primerica thing on hold, but there is a reason. It doesn't pay right away and I need money now to work on moving my and Shaun's belongings up here from Florida. Unfortunately my unemployment alone isn't enough to get us there and back with all of our stuff, and to get a small storage unit around here.

This other job is only until the 12th, but it's big bucks taking inbound calls from federal employees who want to change any of their insurance benefits during their open window. And apparently this place does a lot of other inbound call projects, and if you're good enough you're able to come back and work for them again at each one.

With how much it pays, I'm able to move us fully up here, and then I'll go back to Primerica. I already explained the situation to them and they understood fully so that works for me =) Besides, there are a couple of things we HAVE to go back for, no exceptions.

I'd like to give a quick shout out to my best buddy Rayne. We accidentally lost contact for a while sith me not having internet for a long ass time, but now we're back in touch, but: Hey lady, I need your email addy. The email address I was using when we last spoke is no longer active, so just email me through FW with your addy and I'll email you from my new one. Or if there is a contact button somewhere around here, besides the comments button, hit that and see if it'll work lol.

I'm new to this site so I'm not fully aware of where everything is at the moment haha.

But anyway, the past couple of days I've been in a much better mood than I had been, due to the fact that Shaun let me in on a little secret that really shouldn't have been a secret if I had a brain about my head, which lately I'm sad to say I haven't.

You see, there were damages to the apartment that Chris Sr. was in with everyone before he moved to the one he's in with us now. Damages running $1400 because one of his boys had a dog that just fucked up a bunch of stuff, as well as a washer that decided it wanted to start leaking all over the place one day so a bunch of molding got messed up from that. And he's a little behind on the rent where we are now so I'm worried about going from homeless situation, right into another, and it's been stressing me out so much I couldn't think straight and Shaun finally pointed out to me... His dad has enough to just get another place if things go wrong.

I cried.

I cried out of joy, out of relief, and most of all I cried because to be honest this stress has been making me act out a bit, because well, let's be honest, when something in my life is stressed out I just can't handle it. I can handle some stresses at a job, but when it comes to my home life it just becomes way too much for me to handle. So honestly, I haven't been the best person that I could, and I was so upset with myself and then everything else, I lost it.

Poor Shaun, he had to witness it, but he managed to calm me down, which is something he is most definitely good at. I really would be lost without that kid.

But anyway, once I get done moving us up here, I'm going to go back to Primerica and work on getting things all settled there so I can get the job that is basically a dream job to me.

Refresher course: It's a job where I'll be getting paid to help people out.

Well, I'm actually feeling a little inspired for something right now so I think I'm going to go work on it =).

-KTFX

ps- Take care everyone =).

1 comment: