Friday, November 2, 2012

How about a quickie?

Update, you perv hehe. Anyway, bit of good news, I've got my 10 references, my job/address history for past 3 years, my tax forms from this past year, my valid GA driver's license, my proof of residency... Oh wait, why do I need all these things you might be asking yourself. Why is KTFX rambling on and on with her list? Because FINALLY if things go right, I'll be driving into Sandy Plains, GA with Sev's car, and driving into Canton, GA with a car of my own!

I got desperate, since the alternator on Sev's car is trying to crap out on me, so I just went online one night and murdered as many auto loan application pages as I could, and someone actually responded and verified all the info I put in, let me know I was approved, I just have to bring in all the above info (along with updated bank statements that I'll be getting on my way to my appointment) and see what they have for me. I can't guarantee they'll have anything I actually want, or can afford, but one can hope. But I will definitely keep you all posted as to what happens when I get home. I actually took one of my days off to do this instead of just doing OT today.

Honestly I think I might go in for a bit of OT tonight to make up for me not feeling good and the car not starting on Tuesday. But tomorrow I know for sure I'm pulling 8a-8p again. I'm doing it all next week too, and pulling 8a-8p on Fri and Sat if I'm feeling up for it. At least it's better than the 11a-11p I was doing. It's so much easier for me to come in ahead of my shift than it is to stay after. I don't know why, it just is. At least this way I get home at a decent hour instead of, "Okay, I'm home, eat, bed." Now I can actually hang out with Brian, Shaun, and Sev...

I sort of had a revelation about Sev the other day. Those of you who know me, well, you know me, those of you who don't know me but are nice enough to check my blog updates anyway, I'm very selective over who I actually allow to be a part of my life. I don't just allow anyone to be involved. If I feel like someone is being forced into my circle, I get some major issues about it. Sev was essentially forced into my circle. But the thing is, right now, I have a family. As dysfunctional as we may be, we are family. Me, Shaun and Brian, but there's this other person, who only recently came into my life as of this past November (holy fork in a toaster batman, I need to bring November up again in a minute!) and he has oddly enough become a part of my life.

Now don't get me wrong, we still sometimes don't get along, but you know what? He is part of our little dysfunctional family. With how well we do but don't get along, and how he came to be in my life, I'd still rank him as step-child that I'm still getting used to, but there's no doubt that somehow he's become a part of my little close-knit family.

So yeah, November.... It is so hard for me to believe this, but I have been here for a few days over a year now. I first got here 10-30-11 and now here it is, 11-2-12... You know, in 28 days (AWESOME MOVIE) I'll have been with Alorica for a full year? Granted it was Ryla when I first started, but it's still the same company just with a different name basically lol. Anyway, it just amazes me that a month to the day of me coming up here I got a job that's kept me here this whole time. It has it's ups and downs, but you know what? I love it... It's no 7-Eleven, but I still love it. But I won't lie, if I got an offer to work at a 7-Eleven, if they had them up here, you know I would go right back to it?

I honestly had not planned on leaving there until I was good and ready to myself? And that's where I need to stop, because as sad as this is to say, I can't do it anymore. I can't talk about that place. I actually have a slight form of PTSD from that place. I can't mention it without my emotions suddenly escalating, my hands getting a slight shake... So I need to stop and move on... I do need to see a shrink.

But another bit of good news, Brian's cousin is going to help us with the whole car thing since I'll be letting Brian use the car anytime he needs. Especially since he'll be getting his unemployment soon and he'll be able to help out with gas and whatnot until he is able to find a job.

Shaun's working on getting his SSI, he finally managed to find a lawyer! He's got a call he's going to be making with the guy today but he actually got the wheel to turn a little bit in his favor. Let's hope we can get the wheel spinning!

Well... That didn't end up being as quick as I thought it would be, it just kind of rolled on out of there, now didn't it?  lol On that note, I'm going to go distract myself since I'm getting nervous as it comes closer. Or maybe it's me being anxious about possible great news ^_^ Either way, I'll talk to you all later.

-KTFX

No comments:

Post a Comment